web stats

Friday, June 16, 2006

I am like trying to like blog like ....

For the longest time I have been wanting to blog on this subject but could not for the fear of offending humanity.

The use of the word LIKE.

Finally, a blog I will cherish for the longest time. The blog is current with pristine humor, value, education and something that irrespectively will bring a smile. Miss Cellania, you are doing a huge favor to humanity. Thank you.

Initially, I was under the impression that the use of the word LIKE was a very teenage girlie way of adding verbal spaces between words in a sentence (NOTE: I am NOT calling this punctuation.), but lately I feel that this is like a bed-wetting tabboo that never got cured. Now, in Miss Cellania's word I am no language Nazi; neither do I claim to have the slightest command over any language nor is English my native language. But, IMHO the word has been profoundly molested.
Actually, I have noticed this disorder in some grown ups too.

Miss Cellania's like blog like Click here.
Like usage of the like word and like the everything of the like word like click here.

0 comments: