web stats

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Open letter to Quixtar's "E-Commerce Entrepreneurs"

To Whom It May Concern:

I respect you. And, it is totally your prerogative to be what you want to be.

Just a clarification, IMHO, you are not an entrepreneur. It is very insulting to the real entrepreneurs to be called a participant in a pyramid marketing scheme.

With all due respect, if you don't know me do not pretend that we've met before and try to strike a conversation. This is an old trick to woo the gender-of-interest, if-you-know-what-I-mean.

A kind of schizophrenic paranoia has inculcated in me since you started "randomly" "meeting" me at Borders, Barnes and Nobles, Kohls, Walmart, Best Buy just to mention a few stores. You cowardly hunt me on the pretext that we've met before. Interestingly enough, you chase only people of your ethnicity (may not apply to all, but all I have encountered). Please protect and respect human values besides the environment.

You claim yourself to be an "ecommerce entrepreneur", phuleese, here is the definition for entreprenuer for your convenience. Quixtar is nothing but ecommerce arm of Amway. The real entrepreneurs sit happy in Canada's Ada Michigan.

On that note, I hope now I will have one less "entreprenuer" chasing me to become an "entreprenuer" just like them. These proposition sound more like the spam emails I get for "Income Opportunity from home".

Thank you.
-sd.

PS: Here is an interesting Quixtar Sucks blog.

2 comments:

Ron George said...

Haha, you struck the nail right on the head mate.

Anonymous said...

Another interesting blog:

http://joecool-quixtar-thedreamorthescheme.blogspot.com/