web stats

Thursday, May 18, 2006

This is my code.

Thanks to Dan Brown and his novels, Vatican is becoming the new Hollywood. If you have not noticed this watch Mission Impossible 3.
But, I am sick of it. Every TV channel, newspaper, protest is talking about The Da Vinci Code. The book is work of fiction and some items may coincide with facts and that is it. Eg.: Before reading the book I did not know what this Vitruvian Man was all about. And when I finally found thanks to the book, none of the mathematical relations matched my anatomy. I was pooping bricks thinking I was abnormal till I spoke to my fellow human kinds and found I was as weird as the rest of the walking "normal" humans.

I don't want to sound blasphemous and Christ is as reverend to me as any other believer. If Jesus Christ was married and had a family so WHAT? All prophets of the Abrahamic religion had family with many members!

An interesting quote from Mark Twain. Click here.

0 comments: