web stats

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Crunch time

This is probably one of those crunch times I have always wanted to avoid.

Never knew life could be this tough juggling between World Cup 2006, NBA, India/WI cricket test match and the rest.

I really want to watch Brazil's first match and I am afraid I will not be able to; even the proxies are of no use at this time. Aaaarrrrggghhhh ..... this is extremely frustrating. Life is full of tough decisions. Son of a b17@# the ISP does not allow streaming from ESPN. I should dump my ISP/Cable service for this. Don't want to get TiVo .....

Hey, if you have any idea drop in the comments for this posting.

2 comments:

cliff said...

If you'd like to post the World Cup live score to your blog, this website would help: EditGrid World Cup Special. =D

Zeya said...

Cliff, I have seen this and wanted to put this on my blog. In the right column but did not because of the width factor. Any suggestions?