web stats

Monday, May 01, 2006

iPod a phenomenon.

It started as a white slab and initially I told myself why would somebody buy an MP3 player for $300 (See quote below.). And then happened my commute to the city. Every morning ride to and from city to East Bay. And what I saw was streak of white cable running from people's ears to their bags, pockets, hands and all imaginable places that can hold a cigarrette pack sized metallic device.
That was an eye-opener for me. And, this weekend at the local Target store I realized that this was not just any product, this is a phenomenon.

At this target there was a whole aisle of iPod products and accessories. And, I bowed down to the Master Wizard - Steve Jobs. More on Steve Jobs, click here.



"There are sneakers that cost more than an iPod."
-- On the iPod's $300 price tag, Newsweek, Oct. 27, 2003

For kicks and some cheap thrills here some info on iPod and what iPod stands for.

Complete info on iPod click here.
iPod for ebay/sms-generation: I Pay Online Devotedly
iPod for _____: International Project For Offshore Drilling
iPod for iPod users: Intelligent Portable Over Device

0 comments: