web stats

Monday, May 21, 2007

I just died in the arms of most hated blog!

I am college educated, I have been blogging for over a year, I have started several efforts of my own, I have a respectable full time job with a Fortune 500 company.

And, what have I gained -
I drive a 12 year old car that coughs every time I shift gears.
I still don't own a home and pay rent under a curse.
I am done with almost 1/3rd of my life and not sure if Social Security will support me after significantly contributing to it. Screw immigration policy!

After all this I get this in my face - The world's most hated blog. Congratulations! Dude, you're my hero.

Before, it was - The million dollar page.

WTP!?!? How do people get such ideas?!?!? How do I make my blog hated?

Please don't tell me things can be worse, I was my mom's favorite so back off!!

0 comments: